Walaos,
copyrighted hor. Dont right click ah! :D.
<body>
-bcoseulive-.bs
xX Footnote Xx


And I wouldn't look back,
cause those are the memories
that ought to be forgotten.

xX Profile Xx

`peijie_.:[琉球心]:.
`shoujo anime-freak.
`unglam, ugly and vulgar. (:
`sixteen november ninety
`ii love Japan, Okinawa. (:

[contact] hotmail/msn

xX Waiting For Xx


`Back packing in Japan.
`Exploring the whole of Japan.
`My "Takemoto" dream! ^^
Day I speak Nihongo fluently.
`Overseas trip with devils. :D
`Zero no Tsukaima Season 4.
`Bokura Ga Ita Season 2.
`Skip Beat! Season 2.
`GReeeeN to reveal their faces. :D

xX Connections Xx

♥ shopaholicmart

xX Credits Xx

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Tuesday, May 12, 2009



Picture-of-the-day : Millennia Institute bears! ^^

Finally received my MI bears today and
they are totemo kawaii desu. Their uniform
is so small and they even wore a mini version
of our school badge lor. :D

Joey Ng stole her bear's badge because she
forgot to put on her badge today and CMY
sexually harassed her male bear, taking off
his shirt and pants and even went to spank
the little teddy's butt. T-T. My friends.. I'm
speechless. LOL. :P

Went around the whole day carrying a pair
of the bears in my hands because my bag is
really too small to squeeze both pairs in. Yes
I got two pairs not because I'm bear-crazy,
but I got a pair for 明寿美 as well. ^^.
Okay, lazy to continue further. Ja ne.

-end-


5:20 PM